Learn the basics of kayaking with a certified, experienced instructor.
Introduction to Kayaking Course
Learn all the basics of kayaking in this comprehensive three-hour class. Taught by certified, experienced kayaking instructors, our Introduction to Kayaking Course gives first-time paddlers the fundamental skills and knowledge to paddle in protected waters within a group. Basic and intermediate paddling skills, rescue techniques, and water safety are some of the topics covered. Come ready to get wet. PFDs and paddles will be provided.
No prior experience necessary.
Available: Saturday mornings at 9:30am
For groups of five or more other times can be arranged. Private lessons are also available – please email email@example.com for rates.
To reserve a space for Introduction to Kayaking please click below:
- Creekside Kayaks reserves the right to cancel all courses
- Reservations are required
- 48 hours notice required to transfer booking to a different date
- Prices include boat rentals and all necessary safety equipment
- All lessons are subject to applicable taxes